Midwest Ale Works Turns 3 -Time To Celebrate With Some New Brews
Midwest Ale Works is celebrating their THREE YEAR anniversary this Sunday, July 3rd. They will have live music on the patio from Karl Beatty and releasing TWO new brews – SumMAW Shanty and a Barrel Aged Schwarzbier. Congrats to the MAW crew!!!
It's Firkin Friday at Front Street Brewery & Taproom – up next is a Coffee Kolsch. This limited tapping is available to FSB Mugs Club Members starting at 4:00 pm and pours for the public begin at 5:00 pm – don't wait, once it's gone, it's gone.
Upcoming Craft Beer Events:
July 9 QC Beer Club with Rebels & Lions Brewing at Rebellion Brew Haus 1:00 PM - Join Today
What's New on Tap
- Campfire Cream Ale at Midwest Ale Works
- Strawberries & Cream Blonde Ale and Jezebel in Hell Cream Blonde Ale at Radicle Effect Brewerks
- Lovecraft Pale Stout and Title Belt Raspberry Gose at Blue Cat Brewing Co.
- Peach Wrangler Sour Ale at Great Revivalist Brew Lab
- Dubbel Dragon Belgian Dubbel and Room 217Sour at Nerdspeak Brewery
- Bastardized West Coast Pilsner at Wake Brewing
- Adventurous Hefeweizen and Adventurous Warrior Hazy Double IPA at Adventurous Brewing
- Mixed Berry Sour at Crawford Brew Works
- Crush the Sun Watermelon Sour at Rebels and Lions Brewing
- Rezin Blast Hazy IPA and Crater of Delusion American Amber at Stompbox Brewing
- Weiz Guy Hefeweizen and Juicy Loosy Pineapple Sour at Front Street Brewery
Join the Club!
The Quad Cities Beer Club: On the second Saturday each month, local craft beer fans get together at a local brewery, taphouse, or pub to support the local craft beer scene.
QCBC members get exclusive deals on beer during meetups, take part in the six-pack mix-pack bottle share, get chances to win giveaways each month, and access to discounted and FREE tickets to some of the best craft beer events.
Come make some new friends, and sign up at CraftQC.com today!
Follow CraftQC on Facebook and Instagram
Best Quad Cities Area Dive Bars
Here are some of the best 'Hole in the Wall" taverns in the Quad Cities
10 Ways to Help Your AC Help You Stay Cool This Summer
Energy is expensive. Don't make your air conditioner do ALL the work. Here are some things you can do to make sure your AC unit doesn't struggle.
Because when it struggles to work...you struggle to pay the bill!