Rock Island Breweries Release New Collaboration Beer
This Wednesday, June 1st at 5 pm, is the inaugural release (hopefully the first of many brews) from the Rock Island Beer trifecta known as The Brewmuda Triangle.
A couple of years ago, before COVID hit (and before Blue Cat came back), the Rock Island Brewing trio, Bent River Brewing Co, Wake Brewing, and Radicle Effect Brewerks formed this faction to promote RI breweries.
Just look at this awesome logo...
For the first time, they will be releasing the first collaborative brew. "I Have a Shortcut" IPA is available Wednesday, June 1st at 5pm at Radicle Effect Brewerks in Rock Island.
While you're there you can buy a great looking t-shirt
This beer is a limited release, so enjoy it while you can. But don't worry. Two more limited beer/merch releases will be available later this year, brewed and released at the other two locations, so keep your eyes and ears open for dates.
Upcoming Craft Beer Events You Should Attend:
June, 25 MoTown Craft Beer Festival – at Bass Street Landing in Downtown Moline, IL – Tickets On Sale Now
What's Tappening This Week
- BrewStache Hazy IPA at Front Street Brewery
- Bourbon Barrel-Aged S’mores Imperial Milk Stout and Tequila Barrel-Aged Lime Gose at Bent River Brewing Company
- Coarse Grinder Pastry Stout at Wake Brewing
- Mr. Green Genes Hazy IPA, Crème Brûlée Coffee Stout, Crush'n Cherries Sour, and LUV NUG IPA at Great Revivalist Brew Lab
- Total Breakdown Belgian Dark Strong Ale and Round for Everybody Blueberry Rye Pilsner at Rebels and Lions Brewing
- Easy Peel Double IPA at Adventurous Brewing
- Saturator Hazy IPA at Stompbox Brewing
- High on Henry’s West Coast IPA at Five Cities Brewing
- Punk Kids Moshing Classic IPA at Radicle Effect Brewerks
- Zip It Good Shandy at Nerdspeak Brewery
- T.N.T (The Naked Truth) Hazy IPA, Blueberry Lemonade Avalanche and Maibock at Contrary Brewing
- Orange Blossom Honey IPA and Warrior Dog IPA at Crawford Brew Works
- Flustered Cluck Sour at Midwest Ale Works
- American Sombrero Salt and lime Mexican Lager at Geneseo Brewing Co.
Join the Club!
The Quad Cities Beer Club. On the second Saturday each month, local craft beer fans get together at a local brewery, taphouse, or pub to support the local craft beer scene.