The Ice Hogs Have A Ridiculously Good Auction Right Now
You only have one more day to grab one of the only 100 tickets available to the public.
The Ice Hogs have a history of supporting Autism Awareness and this raffle is a prime example.
The Ice Hogs have put up 100 raffle tickets for sale. Each ticket comes with an autographed puck and a chance to win one of the following:
- Grand Prize - Four tickets to the Chicago Cubs game on August 20 with four passes into the Cubs' all inclusive Catalina Club, food and beverage included, plus a customizable 2020 Autism Awareness Lego jersey.
- 2nd Prize - $500 Walmart gift certificate
- 3rd Prize - Nintendo Switch, case, and four games.
- 4th Prize - Customizable Autism Awareness jersey from 2019.
- 5th Prize - Customizable Autism Awareness jersey from 2020.
- 6th Prize - Autographed 2020 replica Autism Awareness Lego jersey.
- 7th Prize - Camping Package.
The prizes for the raffle have been donated by:
- The Bucciferro Family McDonalds
- The Marie-Wagner Memorial
- Lawncare By Walter
- The Davie Family
In addition to the raffle the IceHogs are also holding an online auction for some pretty great items:
- Kevin Lankinen AHL All-Star Jersey
- 2020 LEGO/Autism Awareness Jersey
- Game worn Dennis Gilbert Jersey
- Game worn Joe Statkus Jersey
- Evan Barrett Autographed Game Puck and Game Used Stick
- Kirby Dach Autographed Puck
- Brandon Bollig Autographed Puck
- And many more items.
You can sign up and purchase a chance at any of these items at the Ice Hogs Auction website.
You'll want to stock up on Ice Hogs gear because they'll never go out of style especially after finding out that the Ice Hogs will be in town for at least the next 15 years.
Listen to our interview with Mike Peck the Ice Hogs Director of Business Operations when he came on to talk about the Ice Hogs being bought by the Blackhawks. It sounds like the future is bright for both the Ice Hogs and Rockford, this is your chance to be part of the process.
All bidding ends at 5PM Central time on Saturday, April 17th.