Sneak Peek at ‘The Office’ Pop-Up Experience in Chicago’s Magnificent Mile
Chicago's new The Office Experience, based on the popular and long-running series opens October 15 and we have a first look at what's getting all the talk.
For months, Illinois fans (my wife and oldest stepson) of the extremely popular television series have been wondering what to expect at the pop-up experience coming to Chicago.
For months we've gotten some little tidbits of information like being able to explore set recreations and getting a closer look at original show props.
Promises that we will get to relive all our favorite moments. We know have all the details.
The Office Experience Opens October 15th on Chicago's Magnificent Mile
The Dunder Mifflin Paper Company (formerly known at The Shops at North Bridge), is set to make its debut at 540 N. Michigan Avenue.
The Office interactive experience from Superfly X and Universal Live Entertainment features:
- 17 rooms completely re-created with original props and costumes
- The Scranton Business Park is one of several iconic sites from the show we'll see
- Schrute Farms is one of those iconic sites being featured
- Special salutes to the show's major characters
- The 'Dundie Awards'
- Celebration of Jim and Pam's love story
You can buy tickets in advance for The Office Pop-Up Experience, starting at $37.50.
The Office Pop-Up Experience will be open through January 17, 2022.
Buy your tickets here.