Shamrock Shake Pancakes With Guiness Syrup
Yes, this recipe is for real, and it's the true breakfast of champions for every Irishmen on St. Patrick's Day. They say it's important to have a strong food base in your stomach before a marathon drinking session, so if many pints of green beer are in your future today you need to try these. How do Shamrock Shake pancakes drizzled in Guiness syrup sound this St. Patty's day morning? Time to break out the griddle!
Ingredients needed for Shamrock Shake Pancakes with Guiness Syrup:
- 2 (11.2-ounce) bottles Guinness stout
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups Bisquick Original Pancake Mix
- 1 small McDonald’s Shamrock Shake, melted
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, plus more for griddle
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Fresh whipped cream and maraschino cherries for garnish (optional)
According to the recipe, total cook and prep time for these pancakes is about 45 minutes. Get the complete cooking directions here.
Hope you like them, and Happy St. Patrick's Day!