Monkey Bread Made from Biscuits Recipe
I brought in a treat for the Q Crew for my birthday today.
I made a recipe of Monkey Bread that's made from Grands biscuits.
This tasty treat is super easy to make and quick to assemble, plus its awesome, yummy, buttery and pulls apart just as the original Monkey Bread does.
I found this recipe on the Pillsbury site.
Monkey Bread with Biscuits
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cans (16.3 oz each) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers refrigerated biscuits
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, if desired
- 1/2 cup raisins, if desired
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
Here link with more ideas that you can use canned biscuits for: Seven Things You Can Do with Biscuits