Jobs In Illinois Blagojevich Could Get Now That He’s Out Of Jail
Now that Rod Blagojevich is out of prison, here are some future career opportunity ideas for him.
I would say it's a safe bet that Rod Blagojevich is the happiest man on the planet today. Why wouldn't he be? He was just sprung from jail by the president. I'm sure for the next couple of weeks he'll be celebrating and enjoying all the things he missed while he was incarcerated.
Once all the hoopla dies down, Blago is going have to move ahead with his life and figure out some sort of career move. I thought I would lend him a hand and give him a few future job ideas. Since he's going to be on parol, he's some things he can do in Illinois.
- Talk Show Host: Remember, Jerry Springer was based out of Chicago for years. It couldn't be any worse than that.
- Chicago Bulls General Manager: The bad publicity wouldn't hurt them because they're already the laughing stock of the NBA.
- High School Referee: There's a shortage of them in our state and he already has experience in making bad decisions.
- Uber Driver: Since he's been in jail, his car hasn't been used, so he can afford to put some extra miles on it.
- Run For Office: It's Illinois and he'll probably win.
Do you have any suggestions?
Video: Rockford Mayor Tom McNamara Looks Back On 2019 & Previews 2020.