A Recipe Perfect for Lent
Now that it's Lent Season and it's time to go meatless.
Try this recipe that's perfect for Lent.
Honey Soy Tilapia.
This is easy and super tasty. You can't even tell it's fish with the sweet, sour slightly tangy marinade.
This recipe is based on two filets. Double the batch for four servings.
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 (3 ounce) fillets tilapia
- cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- Mix the honey, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, and garlic together in a bowl. Place the tilapia fillets in the mixture; allow to marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Remove tilapia from marinade, and discard the marinade. Place fillets into the prepared baking sheet, and sprinkle the black pepper over the fish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the fish flakes easily with a fork, 15 to 20 minutes.