5 Places To Take Your First Date In Rockford
If you are single in Rockford, the most stressful thing to think about is where to go on the first date. You want to impress him/her and don't want to make a bad impression.
Now, if you want to do the dinner and a movie thing, that would be OK. But, a caller to the morning show said that her date told the cashier at the movie theater that she was his sister, and that they can both get in for free. Not what I would call a good first date.
I did some research and here are five places you can take a first date in Rockford.
1. Anderson Japanese Gardens. Nothing is ever wrong with taking a walk with some nice scenery.
2. Nicholas Conservatory and Gardens. This botanical garden is a perfect backdrop for you and your date to get to know each other better.
3. Friday Night Flix at Davis Park. It maybe free, but if the weather is beautiful, then it could make for a great night. It also means you both won't have to pay. For the schedule, click here.
4. Carlson Arctic Ice Center. What better way to spend a warm day that to hit the ice and try your skills on skates. It could even be romantic.
5. Sinnissippi Park. A picnic near the Rock River and a stroll on one of the trails would be a great choice for a first date.
Are there any other places that need to be on the list?