Where to Enjoy Brunch For Mother’s Day in Rockford [LIST]
Mother's Day is Sunday, May 8 this year and what better way to celebrate than having brunch with mom.
It's no surprise that the absolute worst gift you could give to mom on Mother's Day is a gym membership.
What mom really wants above anything else is to spend time with her children and family.
What better way to treat mom than brunch on Mother's Day. She wont have to cook, you won't have to worry about accidentally burning the omelets and no one has to clean up. You can all enjoy a mimosa and a delicious meal while spending quality time together.
Here are restaurants in Rockford that are offering Mother's Day Brunch this weekend:
- Adults $21.99, Kids aged 5-10 $10.99 and Kids aged 3-4 $3.99.
- Offering Prime Rib Carving Station, Smoked Salmon, Omelet Station, Fresh Fruit, Eggs Benedict, Chocolate Fountain and more.
- Adults $27.95, Children 4-10 $14.95 and Children under 3 free.
- Offering Peel and Eat Shrimp, Salad Bar, Smoked Gouda Potatoes Gratin, Wild Rice with Cranberries, Sweet Glazed Carrots, Pecan Crusted Tilapia, Lemon Rosemary Chicken, Pasta, Beef, Turkey and Ham Carving Station, Omelet Station, Chocolate Fountain and more.
- Adults $15.95 and Children 4-10 $8.95.
- Offering Roast Beef Carving Station, Swedish Meatballs, Mashed Potatoes, French Toast, Swedish Pancakes, Biscuits and Gravy and more.
- Adults $32.95, Children 4-12 $15.95 and Children under 4 free.
- Offering Carving Station, Omelet Station, Pasta Station, Fruits, Cheeses, Chicken Parmesan, Chocolate Fountain and more.
- Adults $20.99 and Kids 3-12 $10.99.
- Offering Breakfast Favorites, Fried Chicken, Smoked Ham, Shrimp Cocktail, Cheesecake, Chocolate Fountain and more.
- Adults $29.99, Children 6-12 $11.99 and Children 5 and under free.
- Offering Chef's Carving Station, Broiled Cod, Swedish Pancakes, Hash Brown Casserole, Soup and Salad Well and more.
- Adults $19.95, Kids 5-10 $9.95 and Kids 5 and under free.
- Offering Egg Strada, Maple Black Pepper bacon, Chicken Ala King with Puff Pastry, Creamy Sweet Pea and Ham Soup, Lemon Bars, Jungle Jim's Crab Salad and more.
- Adults $22.95 and Children $6.95.
- Offering Ponzu-Glazed Salmon, Fresh Carved Prime Rib, Made-to-Order Eggs Benedict, Build your own Waffle Station and more.
I suggest if you are going to enjoy brunch for Mother's Day with your mom, you call your favorite restaurant immediately to make reservations.
I know first hand from working in the hospitality industry that these reservations go in a blink of an eye.
Happy Mother's Day!