Save a Quick $1,000 and Have More Money This 2021!
Let's be honest, being broke sucks and for some, it's a reality.
I too have had the unsettling feeling of living paycheck to paycheck, wondering how to "rob Peter to pay Paul" so to speak, and just financial uncertainty. That's why I'm trying to start this year off differently and put my family in a better spot moving forward this 2021.
Like others, I follow different interests online and one page I happened to subscribe to is The Penny Hoarder. It has some pretty decent advice on how to pinch pennies, while some is maybe not so helpful.
I had forgotten I had saved this story a while back and while looking through my saved items rediscovered it and figured now was as good a time as any to maybe apply some of it to stack some cash. You never know when you're gonna need it.
Here's The Penny Hoarder's week-by-week guide to saving a quick thousand:
- Week 1 - See If This Company Will Give You Money - I know, I too thought this was a strange way to start a finance plan but then after you click the link and see it's an app they're associated with and go yep makes sense. But it's a debit card that pays you back, click here for the link if you wanna check it out.
- Take Five Bucks and Buy Another Company - According to their research, and it's true if you think about it, every other gazillionaire owns at least one company. So if you're looking to get into the world of stocks, this Stash app looks pretty easy and helpful. Own a piece of well-known companies for just a buck and Stash gives you a $5 bonus for signing up.
- You Could Earn Up to $225 a Month Just to Watch Videos - If you find yourself spending more time on your devices than you'd like to admit, turn that time into profit with InboxDollars. While watching short videos isn't gonna replace a full-time job, the possibility of an extra couple hundred a month can certainly add up.
- This Website Could Help With Mounting Credit Card Debit - For anyone who's ever experienced high credit card debit, those interest rates only can be stressful. AmOne could possibly combine multiple debtors into one easy, manageable payment, which in the long run can save a ton of money.
- Cancel Your Current Car Insurance - Again, this is one of those that I'm like eh. But if you're interested Penny Hoarders suggests checking out The Zebra to save money beyond your current plan.
- See If The Government Owes You Money - This seems to go beyond the current stimulus checks that are starting to roll out too. And you know what, you probably laughed at that as I did too, but in all seriousness, you may have unclaimed money out there. Head to the National Association of Unclaimed Property Administrators website, simply enter your name and state, then see if you have unclaimed money waiting. I sadly did not.
- Download This App to Get Up to a Free $200 in Free Stock - They like their app suggestions, I'm too much of a skeptic I guess, but if you're into playing the stock market through trading apps another one they suggest is Robinhood.
If you're looking for more of a long-term plan for saving money this 2021, they have a couple of different 52-Week Plan suggestions too.
10 Items Might Be in Short Supply This Winter
CHECK IT OUT: 10 Items Might Be in Short Supply This Winter