Register For Medical Marijuana Card This Weekend In Rockford
If you ever wondered how do you get a medical marijuana card, there is a registration event going on this weekend in Rockford.
Are you eligible to sign up for medical marijuana in Illinois?
According to rrstar.com,
You can do it this weekend.
Here's the info...
- Ryan’s Medical Cannabis Consulting.
- Medical cannabis card registration event.
- April 29th 10am-3pm.
- Courtyard Marriott at 7676 East State Street.
- Must be 18 and older.
- Obtain a medical cannabis card through the state of Illinois.
- Be certified by a qualifying physician.
- Photo taken for medical card.
- Must bring medical records indicating they are diagnosed with one of the conditions qualified for medical marijuana use by the state of Illinois.
- Illinois state ID or valid driver’s license.
- 2 legal proofs of residency.
- If on disability, a benefits verification letter.
- Veterans must also bring their DD214.
- Statement of benefits.
- Cost is $520 ($420 for veterans) includes the $300 physician fee, $120 fingerprinting and application processing fee, and $100 state licensing fee.
- Cash, credit or Venmo payments will be accepted.
- To make reservations 815-543-4333.
Sounds like a lot of work but what do you expect. We live in Illinois.
Video: Class Rock Smackdown - Best Sports Songs, Stadium Anthems