Perfect Pinterest Pick of the Week; National Chocolate Day
July 7 is a day we certainly need to celebrate, because it's National Chocolate Day! Since it is our duty to celebrate this day to the fullest, I hopped on Pinterest to find amazing chocolate dessert recipes for us to try. It's a rough job, but someones got to do it.
Ok, I must be honest. There was not a single recipe I came across that I didn't want to try, but I only have limited space, so instead I narrowed it down to the most mouth-watering ones. Good lord, am I hungry now.
- Gooey Cookies and Cream Double Chocolate Cake Bars
- Easy Chocolate Ice Cream - No Eggs Recipe
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Red Velvet Oreo Truffle Brownies
- Trillionaire Bars
- Kit Kat Brownies
- Caramel and Chocolate Marshmallows
Please don't hate me for sharing all this deliciousness with you. Just remember, calories don't count on a national holiday.