Perfect Pinterest Pick of the Week; Grilling Recipes
Don't laugh at me, but I grilled dinner for the first time ever last weekend. Pathetic, I know, but grilling is usually my husband's job. Sure, I have helped flip a burger or two in the past, but I have never been solely responsible for the job from beginning to end. So, now that I am a proven grill master, (meaning I didn't light anything on fire) I feel inspired to find new and interesting recipes to grill. Simply grilling hot dogs and hamburgers is sooo beneath me now. LOL!I do apologize in advance if the following grill recipes are regular staples in a seasoned griller's bag of tricks, but they just sound so yummy to me! I'm new at this remember...
- Perfectly grilled sweet corn
- Perfectly grilled asparagus
- 18 unique food ideas for the grill
- 9 best summer grill recipes
- 3 easy secrets to follow to avoid grilling dry chicken
- Cheddar bacon BBQ grilled potatoes
- Grilled chocolate banana melt
Is your mouth watering? Good thing the weather will be perfect tonight for firing up the grill!