10 Most Exciting Places In Illinois [LIST]
Earlier this week, we brought you the most boring places in Illinois, so we thought we'd throw a positive spin your way and bring you the same website's (movoto.com) list of the 10 most exciting places in Illinois.
This list is based on: nightlife, music venues, outdoor activities, specific kinds of restaurants, and the number of adults age 18-34. There's a bunch of boring math involved too.
The results? The 10 Most Exciting Places in Illinois:
- Evanston - music and parks everywhere!
- Woodstock - fancy restaurants are all over Woodstock
- Rock Island - looking for fun after 8pm? Head to Rock Island, loaded with nightlife.
- Chicago (yup, 4th!) - pizza. pizza. hot dogs. baseball. pizza. pizza. more music.
- St. Charles - you'll find sophisticated excitement here, lots of walkable fun
- Carbondale - filled with college students, another nightlife filled city
- Champaign - another college town filled with fun bars (stay away if you're old)
- Edwardsville - never heard of it before today, apparently it's another college town...
- Bloomington - find a trend yet? Bloomington is home to TWO colleges!
- Downers Grove - fanciest on the list, full of delicious dining
Where does your favorite place in Illinois fall?
There's a full chart right here. Rockford is 31 out of 100, that's not actually too bad.