Make these Spooky Halloween Candy Bones
If you want to wow your guests, or kids, at the Halloween party then you need to make these spooky Halloween Candy Bones treat.
Not only is it super easy to do, the kids can join in too, but it's really not that expensive and doesn't take to long to make.
A bag of Stick Pretzels
A bag of Mini Marshmallows
Vanilla Almond Bark or White Chocolate ( I used Ghirardelli's White Melting Wafers)
**The amount of each ingredient depends on how many you want to make.
**I used a 12 oz bag of the Melting Wafers and made about 45 bones.
- Stick the end of each pretzel into the side of a mini marshmallow. Do this with however many you want to make. Make sure the end of the pretzel is not sticking out the marshmallow. Also squish the ends of each marshmallow so it looks like a bone.
- Melt the almond bark in the microwave (Follow package instructions.)
- Place each pretzel/marshmallow stick in the melted almond bark and make sure it gets full covered using a spoon.
- Then, using a fork pull the pretzel bone out (let excess bark drip off) and place on a wax paper sheet.
- Place them in the fridge for 20-30 minutes until hardened.
Oh and by the way the Q Crew loved them. They asked me to take the treats to our break room kitchen because they kept munching on them. Yep, that is how good they are.
They are and will be the hit of your dessert and treat table.
Here's some more Halloween fun. Making Spooky Luminaries for your porch, windows or sidewalks.