Here’s The Top Recipes Everyone is Searching For on Google Right Now
So it turns out we're all the same. Quarantine has led us all to do the same things while bored at home. One of those things being cooking. With all the time and food we've got stocked up, it's the perfect time.
So what are we making? Well, it looks like we're all pretty much making the same things. And I can't lie, I'm guilty of a few of these.
Here's the top 10 most Googled recipes right now -
- Chocolate Chip Cookies - AKA what you bake when you don't know what to bake.
- Fried Rice - AKA what you make when you stockpile frozen veggies and boxes of rice.
- Ground Beef Recipes - AKA what happens when you buy 40 pounds of beef and pack it in the freezer.
- Carrot Cake - I'm going to chock this one up to Easter.
- Chicken Breast Recipes - Again, we bought all the chicken, now we don't know what to do with it.
- Dalgona Coffee - AKA the viral whipped coffee taking over the internet.
- Chocolate Cake Recipe - Life kind of sucks right now, what makes life better? Chocolate cake.
- French Toast - When you've got A LOT of bread and eggs.
- Pizza Dough - You've finally got time to make homemade pizza.
- Banana Bread - This one has me stumped, did everyone buy bananas and they just went bad. I think that's what happened.
I've made 6/10. So who am I to judge, I'm just as bored as the rest of the internet.