Here’s How You Can See Farm Aid 2019 for Free
Farm Aid 2019 at Alpine Valley Music Theatre on September 21 just keeps getting bigger! The event has completely sold out, but don't worry, we can still watch it even if we don't have, or couldn't afford, a ticket to get in.
Farm Aid recently announced that there are 3 different ways you can experience the show this year;
- Watch the live stream from 2 to 11 p.m. at farmaid.org or on Farm Aid's YouTube channel.
- Watch it on AXS TV beginning at 6:30 p.m.
- Listen to it on Willie’s Roadhouse (channel 59) via SiriusXM radios
The big Farm Aid 2019 news doesn't stop there though, this year's event will also feature HOMEGROWN Concessions which gives festivalgoers a chance to devour delicious, locally sourced foods.
HOMEGROWN Concessions® offerings from Legends will include:
- Blue Corn Farm organic chips with Legends’ own housemade cheese sauce and fresh salsa
- Local, fresh and organic burgers
- Poutine with Legends’ own housemade gravy from Milk & Honey Farmstead beef stock
- Wisconsin cheeses served on burgers and in a variety of grilled cheese sandwiches, including one with roast duck and organic kimchi
- Wisconsin cheese curds on loaded fries and with marinara sauce
- Milwaukee Pretzel, made with locally grown wheat flour milled by Lonesome Stone Milling
- Fish and chips featuring Lake Superior walleye
- Organic chicken tenders from Farmer Focus
- Pickled eggs from Pete and Gerry’s Organic Eggs
OMG, are you now as hungry as I am?!?
To stay up to date on all things Farm Aid 2019, keep a close eye on farmaid.org.