Here’s How to See Blake Shelton, FGL, Lady A for $20 This Summer
If your summer plans always involve going to Summerfest in Milwaukee, you need to have your credit/debit card and summerfest.com on the ready at 10 a.m. today (April 30), here's why...
Summerfest just announced a $20 All-In Ticket Promotion that is as just as cool as it sounds!
Starting at 10 a.m. on Monday, April 30 through May 7 at 10 p.m. a limited amount of tickets will go on sale that include both Summerfest admission AND a ticket to that day's headliner act on the American Family Insurance Amphitheater stage for just $20!
This deal is only available for certain shows during Summerfest 2018 which are:
- James Taylor & Bonnie Raitt on June 28
- Halsey & Logic, with special guest NF on June 29
- Florida Georgia Line with special guest Bebe Rexha on June 30
- J. Cole on July 3
- Journey & Def Leppard on July 4
- Shawn Mendes with special guest Charli XCX on July 5
- Blake Shelton with special guest Luke Combs on July 6
- The Weeknd on July 7
- Arcade Fire with special guest Manchester Orchestra on July
The $20 All-In Ticket Promotion also applies for these shows that are happening after Summerfest has wrapped up:
- Vans Warped Tour on July 23
- Cake & Ben Folds – BMO Harris Pavilion on August 23
- Lady Antebellum with special guest Darius Rucker on September 1
- Ringo Starr & His All Starr Band – BMO Harris Pavilion on September
Again, keep in mind, there are a limited amount of tickets available for this promotion, so don't wait! Here's the link to click on for the deal starting at 10 a.m.