Check Out Oktoberfest this Friday and Saturday
If you love everything German from beer to brats then you need to check out Oktoberfest 2015!
It's happening this Friday and Saturday in Loves Park.
The German Society is proud to be bring their 51st annual Oktoberfest at the Loves Park City Hall, this Friday, October 2nd from 5:00pm-Midnight and Saturday, October 3rd from Noon-Midnight.
Tickets are $5 in advance and will be $7 at the door.
The event will be everything German including:
- Live music: traditional German folk and polka
- D'Waldstadttänzer - German Folk Dance Group performances
- Fun events including the Running of the Wieners, Bier Barrel race, and others
- German Food and German Bier
- Kids Activities: dance lessons, German language lessons, face painting and much more
Basically, it's going to be a fun time for every one.
Id' certainly go. The closet I've had to authentic German anything was visiting Germany at the Epcot Center in Florida and ChristKindl Market in Chicago.
So maybe I'll see you there?
Click here for tickets and all the other information.