500 Election Judges Needed in Winnebago County on March 17
No matter what political party you consider yourself to be a part of, Winnebago County needs you as an Election Judge for the March 17th general primary.
Election judges must be:
- A citizen of the United States; a resident of and registered to vote in the Winnebago County.
- Of good repute and character.
- Able to speak, read and write the English language.
- Able to comprehend and follow instructions.
- Have transportation to and from the polling place you have been scheduled to work.
Election judges are paid $120 for their services on Election Day, and they earn an additional $10 when they attend a training class beforehand.
To find out more information about becoming an Election Judge in Winnebago County, go to wincoil.us or call the County Clerk's office directly at 815 319-4252 today.