Some Subway Restaurants In The Rockford Area To Allow Walk-Ins
Apparently, there's at least one Rockford area restaurant where customers are allowed to come in and order.
Every other restaurant in Illinois has been regulated to curbside delivery due to coronavirus concerns, but as it turns out, select Subway restaurants in the Rockford area aren't.
According to a post on Byron Parents Page on Facebook:
The local county health departments have OPENED OUR STORE LOBBIES for placing orders, payment, and immediate departure.
Other details include:
- One customer at a time
- 6 feet between customers
- If you bring in kids, they must stay close to you
The post also mentions online ordering is still OK and lists the following Subway locations in the Rockford area open for walk-in customers.
- 3220 South Alpine Road & 3798 East State Street, Rockford
- 603 West Blackhawk Drive, Byron
- 511 Washington Street, Oregon
- 1085 North 7th Street, Rochelle
- 206 West Everett, Dixon
- 1602 13th Avenue & 2705 East 12th Street, Mendota