Six Flags Great America’s Holiday in The Park Returns This Weekend
It's the most wonderful time of the year!
Six Flags Great America's "Holiday in The Park" event is returning for another year. If you want to truly immerse yourself in a Winter wonderland - this is the place to do it.
On top of all the incredible lights, music, and snow-covered park - here's just a taste of what they offer during this special time of year -
- Festive treats - From sweet hot chocolate to festive funnel cakes, to fireside s’mores and so much more
- Themed shows - We've added a few new shows to our Holiday in the Park repertoire, featuring songs and dancing throughout the park. Be sure to check out Elves Live! on the Merry Mardi Gras stage and The MistleTones in the Merry Market Place Food Court
- Sugar Plum Cookie Factory - Decorate your own sweet treats
- Meet Santa - Because DUH!
- Character Story time - Read classic holiday stories with Mrs. Claus and her friends!
- Holiday gifts - Get something fun and festive for everyone
- And SO much more
Holiday in The Park runs select days from November 23 - December 31. For tickets and the whole schedule, you can check out their website.
Here's just a peek into what it's like -
And here's a little virtual tour of the park last year -
It's SO magical, so grab the entire family and experience it for yourself.