Rockford Culver’s Sweetens Summer With Six New Frozen Custard Flavors of the Day
Remember that one time, when you were killing yourself at the gym, day after day, so you could have the perfect summer bod? Yeah girl, me neither.
I do, however, remember that one time I worked out just so I could eat whatever I want, still do; in fact, a recent study just proved that over half of us work out just so we can indulge in life's greatest pleasures: cupcakes, cookies and custard from Culver's.
Life's too short to not have a scoop of frozen creamy goodness from the dairy gods and this summer you won't want to miss out on the six new heavenly flavors that Culver's is adding to their "flavor of the day" menu.
According to Fox 6 Chicago they include:
- Cappuccino Cookie Crumble: Rich espresso Fresh Frozen Custard swirled with crushed sugar cookies and novelty chocolate.
- Peanut Butter Salted Caramel: Peanut Butter Fresh Frozen Custard with roasted peanuts and ribbons of old fashioned salted caramel.
- Blackberry Cobbler: Ripe blackberries and crunchy cinnamon granola crumble swirled with Vanilla Fresh Frozen Custard.
- Chocolate Pretzel Crunch: Creamy Vanilla Fresh Frozen Custard swirled with novelty chocolate and ribbons of old fashioned salted caramel and chopped of Bavarian pretzels.
- Peanut Butter Cookie Dough: Peanut Butter Fresh Frozen Custard with roasted peanuts swirled with chocolate chip cookie dough pieces.
- Dark Chocolate Decadence: Premium blend of cocoas for the ultimate chocolate experience.
These flavors will be offered through October so make sure to get you some.