Rockford Brewing Company will be a Stop for the Illinois Tourism Officials
In celebrating Illinois breaking records for tourism, the Illinois Office of Tourism will be touring local Illinois businesses and attractions this week.
Rockford Brewing Company is one of those stops.In this WTVO News report, "the 2014 state’s tourism industry hosted more than 109.4 million visitors, an increase of 3.5% over 2013, generating more than $36.3 billion in travel expenditures for the state’s economy." To celebrate the increase the Illinois Office of Tourism officials are touring the state this week to celebrate.
The agenda for the tour started on Monday and runs through the 30th. They will be stopping off in Rockford at the Rockford Brewing Company this Thursday, July 30th, at 9:00AM.
The schedules stops and times are as follows:
Monday, July 27
· Marion: 8:00 a.m. at Kokopelli Golf Course
· Effingham: 11:30 a.m. at Firefly Grill
· Lebanon: 1:30 p.m. at Hettenhauser Center for the Arts
Tuesday, July 28
· Quincy: 9:00 a.m. at The History Museum
· Springfield: 1:00 p.m. at Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum
· Bloomington: 4:00 p.m. at Epiphany Farms Restaurant and Farms
Wednesday, July 29
· Champaign: 8:00 a.m. at Curtis Orchard & Pumpkin Patch
· Peoria: 11:00 a.m. at Caterpillar Visitors Center
· Quad Cities: 2:30 p.m. at John Deere Pavilion
Thursday, July 30
· Rockford: 9:00 a.m. at Rockford Brewing Company
· Elgin: 11:30 a.m. at Elgin Artspace Lofts
· Rosemont: 4:00 p.m. at Hofbräuhaus Chicago