Perfect Pinterest Pick of the Week; Summer Survival
Now that the heat and humidity has returned to the Stateline, we need some fun ways to stay cool, or some ways to survive it.
When it gets super hot and humid, I turn into a big ball of nasty. I'm nasty looking, nasty smelling, and I definitely have a nasty attitude. I DO NOT like the heat, so I usually hide indoors in the air conditioning when the temps start to rise past 80.
My days of hibernating from the heat have come to an end though, since I now have a daughter who constantly says "Go outside." Dang! I desperately need to find ways to survive my time in the heat, so I am hoping these will do the trick.
- Hot weather beauty hacks every girl should know
- Aloe Vera ice cubes for sunburn relief
- 20 of the best water balloon games
- Create a backyard splash park
- Homemade ice cream slushies
- Frozen yogurt bites