Make These Spook-a-Licious Cookies In 3 Easy Steps
If you're needing a quick Halloween treat you can make these spook-a-licious cookies in 3 easy steps.
Ghost cookies are cute yet so easy to make.
Not only can you make them in 3 easy steps they only require 3 ingredients too!
My Mom clipped out this recipe from her Taste of Home magazine and said "Here you should make these and blog about them for Halloween."
So as any good daughter would do, I followed my Momma's orders.
- 1 pound white candy coating, cut into chunks
- 1 package (1 pound) Nutter Butter peanut butter cookies
- Mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 1. In top of double boiler over simmering water, melt confectionery coating, stirring occasionally. Dip cookies into coating, covering completely.
- Set on waxed paper to cool. Brush ends with a pastry brush dipped in coating where fingers touched cookies.
- While coating is still warm, place two chips on each cookie for eyes.Yield: about 3 dozen.
Now, I didn't have a double boiler so I just used a pan of hot water simmering on the stove and places a mixing bowl on top to melt the white chocolate chips.
Also, I use two bags of Ghirardelli white chips. That covered and made 28 cookies.
They're so quick and easy to make. Plus, they taste awesome too!
So if you're in a bind for a quick Halloween treat this is treat to make.