Holidazzle Craft Show in Pecatonica Is Still a Go for 2020
One of my favorite fall traditions is going to every single craft fair I can find in the Stateline area. Obviously, COVID-19 has put a real damper on our normal Fall behavior, and that might be the reason I got a tad too excited when I saw the Winnebago County Fair announce that their annual Holidazzle Arts & Craft Show is still actually happening this year!
Here's everything you need to know:
- Holidazzle Arts & Craft Show- Saturday, October 17, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. , and Sunday, October 18, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Takes place at the Winnebago County Fairgrounds in Pecatonica
- Admission is $3, children under 12 and parking is free
- Features over 150 crafters and food trucks to enjoy
The decision to hold the 2020 Holidazzle Arts & Crafts show was a last minute one made by the Winnebago County Fair board, but they say patrons will be able to shop safely in the midst of this pandemic. Face masks will need to be worn when social distancing isn't possible, and I'm assuming booths will be spread out as much as space allows.
If you've never been to the Holidazzle Arts & Craft Show before, and you like to buy unique gifts for the people you love, here's some advice from me to you:
- Have a game plan. Arrive with a list of people you want to buy for and some ideas about what you would like to get them...this is a great place to find unique gifts.
- Allow plenty of time to shop. Many crafters will offer item personalization while you wait.
- If you're buying decor for your own home, know what areas you have t in mind and how much space you have.
- Take the time to browse all the booths before you make final buying decisions...there is usually SO MUCH cute stuff to choose from!
See ya at the Holidazzle, my friends!
Catch Lil Zim on ‘Q98.5 Mornings with Lil Zim & JB’ on Q98.5 from 6:00 a.m. to 10 a.m. Follow her on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook