Frontier Airlines Just Gave Us A Great Excuse To Get Out of Illinois This Summer
Want to get out of Illinois? Frontier Airlines just announced one heck of a promotion that will let you fly out of Illinois as many times as you want this summer for one low price.
Save Money On Your 2023 Summer Vacation
If you live in Illinois chances are you are sitting somewhere right now, shivering, and dreaming of your next warm vacation. I just flew back from Florida 4 days ago, and I am already planning my next trip out of the cold, and Frontier Airlines just gave us a great way to do exactly that this summer. (Yes, I realize it's warm in Illinois during the summer, but getting out of this state any time of the year is always a fun thing to do, right?).
Fox 32 Chicago reports;
Frontier Airlines has launched a new all-you-can-fly GoWild! Summer Pass which offers passholders exclusive access to unlimited flights between Frontier’s U.S. and international destinations from May 2 through Sept. 30.
So, how much will this unlimited summer pass cost us? Just $399 AND they fly out of O'Hare International Airport!
What Does Frontier's Go Wild! Summer Pass Include?
If you're sitting there thinking, "this deal has to be too good to be true, right?", it's really not. Taking an unlimited number of flights anywhere domestically or internationally for a grand total of $399 is a super deal, BUT there are some important things you need to be aware of:
- Only a limited number of Go Wild! Summer Passes will be sold, and they are on sale now.
- You can start booking and taking flights on May 2, 2023.
- All flights must be booked at flyfrontier.com
- The pass price does not include flight add-ons like baggage fees and seats.
- Taxes, fees, and charges will be added when you book a flight.
- Blackout dates for Summer 2023 include; May 25, 26, 29; June 29, 30; July 1-5, 8, 9; August 31; September 1, 4.
Fun fact; Frontier Airlines also offers an annual travel pass that is perfect for people that have a super flexible schedule all year long. Get more information about that, here.
Now we just have to figure out all the places we want to fly to this summer!