Next time you decide to skip a shower, you should remember what you're about to see.

When an aerosol can issues a warning about what could happen if you keep it in really hot environments, you should listen.

A Missouri mom shared what recently happened when her daughter left a dry shampoo can inside her car's center console.

It blew the console cover off of its hinges, shot through the sunroof, and went high enough in the air that it landed about 50 feet away.

Bet you make time for a real shower now, or at least keep the can in your purse and take it inside.

Thank goodness no one was in the car at the time. Can you imagine how much different this story would've been had her daughter been behind the wheel?

More From Rockford's New Country Q98.5