Country Thunder Wisconsin FAQs and 2021 Lineup Announcement
Country Thunder fans sat at the end of their quarantined chairs in anticipation of whether or not Wisconsin's biggest country music festival would somehow happen in 2020. Ultimately, the four-day party would follow suit of all the other big events in Wisconsin and be postponed until next year. And, even though we're all disappointed we understand the decision and look forward to 2021, but there are questions that need to be answered.
In short, here are the answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding Country Thunder.
- Country Thunder's Wisconson was postponed following the guidance and government and health officials within the state.
- The 2021 dates are July 15-18.
- Your 2020 passes/campsite registration will automatically be transferred to Country Thunder Wisconsin 2021. You don't need to do anything.
- You have until June 26, 2020, to cancel your 2020 order. Here's the form to fill out.
- If you cancel your reserved seats or campsite there's no getting them back. The canceled order will automatically available to the public.
- You can not transfer your reserved seats or campsite to someone else.
Now, looking ahead at 2021, Country Thunder has announced two names that will be performing at Shadow Hill Ranch in Twin Lakes, Wisconsin. These two men are at different stages in their careers but share two things in common, they both made a name for themselves in a hurry and they're both making their Country Thunder Wisconsin debut as headliners. Morgan Wallen will perform in July 16, 2021, and Kane Brown will rock the farm on July 17, 2021.
You can win your way in with Q98.5 when we give away passes and campsites throughout 2020 and the weeks leading up to the big weekend in 2021. You can buy passes, reserved seats, and lock down your campsites here. If you're a band or musician interested in performing on Q98.5's Party Stage at Country Thunder, send me an email.