Classic Fall Comfort Foods
I love the crisp fall days. It just gets me in the mood to cook and bake.
Fall just wouldn't be fall with out making one all twelve of these classic fall comfort foods.
Kitchen.com came out with this list of 12 Top Comfort Foods.
1. Beef and Barley Stew with Mushrooms- I like beef stew I'd be willing to try this one.
2. Classic Chili- Q98.5's "Not Your Mummy's Chili" was awesome at the Chili Shoot Out.
• 3. Butternut Squash Soup - Hmmm, I'm not sure. Maybe?
• 4. Homemade Macaroni and Cheese - Yes most definitely!
• 5. Twice Baked Potatoes - Oooh, yumm!
• 6. Shepherd’s Pie - Tasty!
• 7. Roasted Chicken - I'm going to make a recipe later this week for oven roasted beer chicken.
• 8. Meatballs in Tomato Sauce - Add angel hair pasta and I'm in!
• 9. Chocolate Chip Cookies - I can almost taste them fresh out of the oven.
• 10. Peanut Butter Oatmeal Monster Cookies - Oooh. Yeah I want to try these.
• 11. Apple Pie - Nothing more American or fall than this.
• 12. Butterscotch Pudding -Eh, I'm not a huge buttersctoch fan. Chocolate however, that's a different story.
Now that I got your mouth watering, what comfort foods are you craving? What else should be on this list?