Be a Part of the Chicago Cubs World Series Ring Ceremony
If being there to touch and present the Chicago Cubs' players and coaches with their 2016 World Series ring is your idea of a dream come true, time to get creative and prove that you are the biggest Cubs fan in the world.
The Chicago Cubs announced over the weekend that they are giving 20 of their "most loyal and dedicated fans" the chance to present a player or coach with their 2016 World Series ring at the "Ring Ceremony" game on April 16, 2017 at Wrigley Field.
OMG! How cool would that be?!?
Obviously, this is going to be a tough thing to win with so many die-hard Cubs fans out there, so you better put your creative side into overdrive and create a video no one will be able to forget by February 14, 2017.
Here's how you enter the #CubsRingBearer Contest via Twitter:
- Video must containf ull name, hometown and age
- All video entries must be 60 seconds or less and submitted via Twitter using the #CubsRingBearer hashtag
- The video submitter must be 18 years-or-older at time of entry and be a legal resident of the 50 United States and US territories and commonwealths
- The video submitter must nominate another living person whose minimum age at the time of nomination is 13
- All entries must be received after 4:30 p.m. EST January 14, 2017, and before 12:59 a.m. EST Wednesday, February 15, 2017
- Video must be in English or subtitled
- Limit is one nominee (individual person) per video
- If you use images, video or other content that features the nominee, ensure that content is publicly available, you have the right to share that content and that it is in good taste. (No swearing, nudity or negativity)
For complete rules and explanation of this unique opportunity go here, and good luck!