Applications Being Accepted Now for Rockford City Market Vendors
Here's another sign that Spring and Summer are just around the corner; applications are now being accepted to be a vendor for the 2016 Rockford City Market season! Here's what you need to do to apply.
The Rockford City Market is looking for local growers and vendors that sell natural products such as vegetables, fruits, eggs, meats, cheeses, flowers, herbs, baked goods, wines and healthy snacks. Artisans selling unique items are also encouraged to apply.
All interested vendors, both new and old, must:
- Go to rockfordcitymarket.com/vendor-application and fill out the information.
- Be ready to provide pictures of products and booth set-up.
- Be located within a 150 mile radius of Rockford; priority is given to local merchants.
The 2016 Rockford City Market season will run Fridays from 3:30 to 8:30 p.m. May 20 - September 30, 2016 (3:30 to 7:30 p.m. after Labor Day) in downtown Rockford.
Special early bird pricing will be given to all participants who submit applications by March 4, 2016, and both full and partial season participation is available.
The vendor fee for a 10ft x 10ft space during the 2016 season is:
- Prepared Food Vendor (full season)
May 20 - Sept 30: $600 before April 1; $650 after April 1
- Art, Jewelry, Processed Foods (full season)
May 20 - Sept 30: $440 before April 1; $490 after April 1
- Art, Jewelry, Processed Foods (10 weeks)
May 20 - July 22: $330 before April 1; $355 after April 1
July 29 - Sept 30: $275 before April 1; $300 after April 1
- Produce Farmer (per 5 week session)
$50 before April 1; $75 after April 1
For more information about the Rockford City Market, visit their website here.