A Dazzling Holiday Experience in Illinois With Over 3M Lights Sets Opening Night
If you want to experience the ultimate holiday lights experience, you won't have to leave Illinois.
If you don't want to get out of your car, you won't have to do that either.
That's because Six Flags Great America announced yesterday that their Holiday in the Park Lights and Holiday in the Park Drive-Thru Experience will return in 2021.
Set to open on Friday, November 26, and run all the way through December 30, Six Flags says there will be:
- Three million holiday lights
- Performances of your favorite holiday songs "by the park's world-class entertainers"
- "Select family rides"
- Photo ops with Santa Claus and other characters
- Other holiday activities
The Drive-Thru Experience will open Friday, December 3, and run through Sunday, January 9.
This cruise will be a bit different from the experience of the standard lights, primarily, you won't be leaving your car but there'll be:
- 12 different areas with millions of holiday lights
- A holiday soundtrack
- "Special holiday characters and live entertainment throughout the route"
Whether you're staying in the car or walking the entirety of the Holiday in the Park Lights, tickets went on sale yesterday.
If you missed out on Six Flags this past summer or during Fright Fest, this is probably going to be your last chance to check out the park before the spring.