33 Outrageous Food Combinations That Rockford Residents Love
If you have a weak stomach - sorry in advanced.
I'm not that sorry though because out of these 33 ... um ... interesting ... food combinations, I only like a few.
We asked on Facebook for weird food combinations that YOU love but everyone else thinks is weird.
Well, the answers did not disappoint. In fact, reading through them actually made me a little nauseous. So, let's do this.
33 Questionable Food Combos Rockford Residents Love:
- Cottage cheese and French dressing
- Sweet pickles and butter sandwich
- Ruffle potato chips and fresh bread sandwich
- Macaroni and cheese with ketchup
- Bologna sandwich with ketchup
- Grilled cheese with ketchup
- Coffee with cheese
- Baked beans and potato chips
- Chips with peanut butter and alioli
- Coffee and chocolate covered pretzels/Milk and Teddy Grahams or graham crackers
- Peanut butter and mayo sandwich
- French fries and mayonnaise
- Hot dog on a bun with mayo, cucumber and tomato. "Don't knock it till ya tried it"
- Pizza and orange juice
- Tuna salad with ranch and green olives
- Cottage cheese with peaches
- Catfish and spaghetti
- Eggs with ketchup
- Saltines with plain yogurt
- Cottage cheese and apple sauce
- PB&J dipped in milk
- Radish sandwich
- Tomato soup with popcorn
- Butter and peanut butter
- Tuna salad and cheetos
- Nacho cheese Doritos dipped in cottage cheese
- Popcorn with Nacho Cheese Doritos
- Peanut butter and mayonnaise
- Cottage cheese on toast
- Peanuts and candy corn
- Scrambled eggs with ketchup
- Chili with peanut butter crackers
- Saltine Crackers with Chocolate ice cream
Yeah, so, anyways.
So what combos have I tried and liked?
- Basically everything with ketchup
- Cottage cheese & fruit
That's where my list ends. I could go on, but I'll just let the list speak for itself.