Summer Camps in Rockford
I'm ashamed to admit that I never realized there were so many summer camp options for the kiddos here in the Stateline. In fact, there's so many fun options, it makes me wish I was a kid again. Check this out, and get the kids signed up today!
- The Rockford Park District has several camps to choose from including some with half day, full day, and overnight options. There's horse camps, nature camps, sports camps, tween scene camps, summer blast camps and more - Search for options, get available dates, check prices and sign-up for camps here or rockfordparkdistrict.org.
- Summer camps at the YMCA - Adventure Camp or Camp Winnebago (includes overnight options)
- Summer camps and classes at the Discovery Center Museum - Plenty of fun-filled options for the budding scientist.
- Camp Kupugani for Girls - For ages 7 to 15 - Multicultural camp that promotes female empowerment and growth - Spaces are limited - campkupugani.com
- School's Out Camp at Gymnastic Academy of Rockford - Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with early drop-off and late pick-up options.
- Day camps at Midway Village Museum - "History's Mysteries" Camps and "Cheeky Monkey" camps available.
- Summer Camps at Burpee Museum of Natural History - Camps perfect for the animal, nature, or art lovin' kids.
- Walcamp Outdoor Ministries Summer Camp - Also offers family camping, and special needs programs.
Of course several local churches and schools offer summer camp options, but if you have one to add to the list, please leave the info in the comment section below.
Happy Campin', ya'll!