Perfect Pinterest Pick of the Week; Spring Projects
Now that the weather is finally getting warmer, I find I have more spring in my step these days. (Pun intended) I have all kinds of fun projects floating around in my head that I want to make, so I thought I would share a few of my finds with you.
Last fall, my husband and I cleared out the area under 3 huge pine trees in our yard. It’s a lot of empty ground to play with, and I have big plans for it. I want to fill it with lots of big shade plants and several fun pops of color. That is the inspiration for a few of today’s pinterest picks which all seem pretty easy to do, and the others are simple ways to add some spring to your home. I hope you enjoy them!
- How to make a stylish outdoor bench from cinder blocks
- How to make stepping stones with a cake pan
- 20 DIY birdbath ideas
- DIY terracotta birdbath
- Natural wire spring flower wreath
- How to make a burlap wreath
- DIY bird feeders kids love to make