Easy Breakfast For Valentine’s Day
This Valentine’s Day, you can make this heartfelt breakfast for a loved one. All it takes is a few eggs and toast. As mentioned on the Q98.5 Wake Up Crew Friday morning, I have made these for my family on weekend mornings in the past. It's easy and fun to make.
It only takes about 10 minutes to prepare and requires ingredients that are likely already in your fridge and pantry (bread, butter, eggs, salt, and pepper).
Just follow these five simple steps, and get ready to have fun. According to Instyle Magazine, here are the ingredients.
1 slice of bread
1 stick butter
Salt and pepper
1. Using a 2 3/4-inch heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut a heart in the center of a slice of bread.
2. Melt 1 tbsp butter in a nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Place slice and cutout heart in pan. Cook 3 minutes or until golden.
3. With a spatula, turn both pieces of bread. Crack egg into center of heart shape.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Cover pan and cook 2-3 minutes or until egg has set on the bottom.
It's that easy. Add a hand made love note, and you're covered for this year's Valentine's Day without breaking your piggy bank.
Enjoy and Happy Valentine's Day.