Weekend Roundup; Top 10 Things to Do This Weekend in the Stateline
Brats, music, and fun, oh my! Here's your go to list for fun this weekend in the stateline.
- Rockford City Market - Friday 3-8p.m. - On Water St. between State and Jefferson - Free - Rockfordcitymarket.com
- Friday Night Flix - Davis Park, downtown Rockford - Gates open at 7p.m., movies begins at dusk - Feature presentation: "Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs."
- Alpine Kiwanis Brat Days - Friday 11a.m. - 8p.m., Saturday 11a.m. - 5p.m. - Schnucks locations at East State & Harlem and North Alpine, Edgebrook Shopping Center - $6 for brat, chips and a drink. - alpinekiwanis-il.com
- 8th Annual Great Golf Ball Drop - Friday at 6:13 p.m. - Aldeen Golf Club - Chance to win $3000 - rockfordparkdistrict.org
- Bonzi Productions presents "Guys and Dolls" - Friday, 7:30p.m., Saturday 2 and 7:30p.m., Sunday at 2p.m. - Lutheran High School Performing Arts Center - $12, $10 for seniors and children 12 and younger.
- Bookerfest Celebration - Friday 5-9p.m., Saturday 11a.m.-9p.m., Sunday 1-8p.m.- Booker Washington Community Center- Food, music, activities for the entire family - Free.
- Oregon Trail Days - Saturday 9a.m. - 5p.m., Sunday 10a.m. - 4p.m. - Lowden State Park in Oregon, IL - $7, children 6 and younger are free - oregontraildays.org
- The Perry Pitney Memorial Music Festival - Satuday 4-8p.m. - Rockford Rescue Mission Thrift Store at 2710 20th Street - $20 - rockfordrescuemission.org
- Wheels Festival - Saturday, 9a.m. - 11p.m. - Vintage Wings and Wheels Museum at 5151 Orth Road in Poplar Grove, IL - Music, Food, tractor pulls, petting zoo, and more - poplargrovewingsandwheels.com
- A Totally Local Ice Cream Social - Sunday 1-4p.m. - Lombardi Club - Celebrate National Ice Cream Day