Weekend Roundup; Things to Do This Weekend in the Stateline
Here is your go-to guide for fun this weekend!
Make it a weekend full of fun for Dad and the entire family during the Great 98.5 Days of Summer!
- Rockford City Market - Friday 3-8pm - On Water St. between State and Jefferson in downtown Rockford - rockfordcitymarket.com
- Friday Night Flix - Davis Park, downtown Rockford - 7pm, movie begins at dusk - Feature presentation - Frozen - Free - thebmoharrisbankcenter.com
- Starlight Theatre presents "Tintypes" - Friday 8pm, and Saturday at 2 & 8pm - Musical revue of American history. Tickets $30 for adults, $25 for students. Purchase tickets here: rockvalleycollege.edu
- Kantorei, The Singing Boys of Rockford - 50th Anniversary Concert - Friday 7:30pm at the Coronado Performing Arts Center - Tickets available at the door.
- The Swedish Historical Society of Rockford's annual Midsommar Festival - Saturday 9am-3pm and 6-9pm for Midsommar Natt - Erlander Home Museum, 404 S. Third St. - Free - swedishhistorical.org
- Biggest Loser Run/Walk - Saturday at Davis Park - Gates open at 5:30am, racing starts at 7 - biggestloserrunwalk.com
- Artsy - Arts and crafts exhibit at Edgebrook Mall - Saturday 10am-5pm - edgebrookshops.com/artsy
- Metal Mayhem 2014 - presented by Derby Icons.com - Winnebago County Fairgrounds - Friday 6pm and Saturday at 4pm. $25 for an all access pass - Tickets available at the gate.
- 18th Annual Stateline Classics Car Club Father's Day Car Show - Sunday on the Square in downtown Durand - $10 car registration, spectators are free - benefit for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital - statelineclassics.com
If you have an upcoming event to submit, go here.
Have a great weekend!