Top Things to Do in Rockford According to TripAdvisor
With Memorial Day under 2 weeks away, no doubt everyone has summer fun on the brain. If a staycation is all you can afford this year, don't worry, your family can still have plenty of fun right here at home.
I was curious to see if I was missing any of the fun Rockford has to offer, so I went to TripAdvisor. Here are the top 10 things to do in Rockford according to TripAdvisor:
- Anderson Japanese Gardens
- Discovery Center Museum
- Coronado Performing Arts Center
- Midway Village Museum
- Sinnissippi Park
- Nicholas Conservatory and Gardens
- Burpee Museum of Natural History
- Klehm Arboretum and Botanic Garden
- Tinker Swiss Cottage Museum and Gardens
- Frank Lloyd Wright's Laurent House
There are several local bars and restaurants also included on TripAdvisor's list, but we think they missed a few things...
What would you add to the list?