This J.Lo and Shakira Super Bowl Halftime Show Drinking Game is Pretty Much the Best
It's Super Bowl weekend, baby! And of course the best part of the Super Bowl is the halftime show... especially when you play the halftime drinking game.
Let's face it... the Stateline is NOT filled with Chiefs and 49-ers fans. We are, however, filled with J.Lo and Shakira fans.
Here's the deal, as always, play with drinks or you can turn this into a physical fitness game and do jumping jacks or squats instead of drinking.
Or hey, mix it up, just don't puke Super Bowl punch on your friend's floor because you switched game version mid-performance.
Michelle's J. Lo and Shakira Halftime Show Drinking Game
Take one drink if...
- J.Lo sings 'Love Don't Cost a Thing'
- Shakira speaks Spanish
- They show A-Rod in the crowd
- J. Lo's abs are showing
- Shakira says her hips don't lie
Take two drinks if...
- There's a dance off between J.Lo and Shakira
- DJ Khaled comes on stage and yells his name
- Someone at your party says they can't believe J.Lo is 50
- Shakira's hips shoot out fireworks
Finish your drink if...
- Pitbull shows up
- Your Dad asks if Shakira is a new artist
- Alex Rodriguez gets on stage to join the performance
Finish all the drinks at your party if...
- Bruno Mars shows up to play... because he's the best.
- J. Lo Flygirls so hard she falls off the stage
- Justin Timberlake stops by to initiate a 'wardrobe malfunction'
- You don't want to wake up Monday morning