The Wake Up Crew’s Valentine’s Day Playlist
In a music genre that prides itself on amazing love songs, it's really hard to nail down a list of the absolute best. Steve Summers and I put our heads together and came up with the list of our 20 favorites just in time for Valentine's Day.
These songs are in no particular order, because it was hard enough to narrow the list down to just 20 of our favorites!
- Making Memories of Us - Keith Urban
- Die A Happy Man - Thomas Rhett
- To Make You Feel My Love - Garth Brooks
- Break On Me - Keith Urban
- When You Say Nothing At All - Alison Krauss
- Love Your Love The Most - Eric Church
- I Cross My Heart - George Strait
- Bring It On Home - Little Big Town
- God Gave Me You - Blake Shelton
- Valentine - Martina McBride
- I Loved Her First - Heartland
- Love Like Crazy - Lee Brice
- Then - Brad Paisley
- Bless The Broken Road - Rascal Flatts
- The Keeper Of The Stars - Tracy Byrd
- He Stopped Loving Her Today - George Jones
- Honey Bee - Blake Shelton
- From Here To Eternity - Michael Peterson
- Feels So Right - Alabama
- I Will Always Love You - Dolly Parton
If you want to earn bonus points with your Valentine this year, download these songs on your music player, or, better yet make an old-school mix CD and give them to your sweetie as a gift! If they don't like the music choices, go ahead and blame it on Steve Summers. Lol!
Happy Valentine's Day!