Rockford’s Five Best Fall Foods Are Exactly What You Need for Lunch
We're deep into fall at this point and that means we need to start hitting the comfort foods. But who has the best fall foods in Rockford?
We decided to ask the members of the Ate One Five - Rockford Foodies, what Rockford restaurant had the best fall food??
While we got a bunch of great answers, five of them sound so delicious we had to share them!
- Henry A Torgeson Jr. - the organic barbecue ribs with locally farmed, seasonal, organic roasted vegetables and organic garlic mashed potatoes. Pair that with the organic hard apple cider. For dessert the chocolate torte, or a slice of seasonal pie at Green fire grill!
- Matt Delaplane Love to warm up with The Cheddar Ale Soup from Granite City.
- Meghan Schobinger - Reuben, and lyonaise potatoes at Der Rothskeller.
- Tony DalPra - The Pain Pardue I had at Five Forks last week was amazing.
- Jennifer Lynn Mary's market when they have pumpkin squash soup!
What do you think is the best fall food in Rockford?