Perfect Pinterest Picks of the Week; Halloween Decorating
October begins tomorrow, so it's time to bring on the spooktacular creativity! Feeling a little less than inspired? Here's some help, and they can all be done on the cheap!If you haven't figured it out by now, we have officially entered into my favorite part of the year. I LOVE Halloween, then we roll right into Thanksgiving and Christmas. For the next three months I am in love, and full of fun ideas!
For now though, let's keep it to Halloween. I know some folks don't like the creepy and dark images of Halloween, but I don't see it that way. I see it as a big game of make believe, where you get to imagine yourself as anything you want. Aren't we always trying to encourage our youth to use their imagination? Here's the perfect way, let's have some fun!
- Make a Halloween countdown - This is a fun project for the whole family, and it can be as simple or detailed as you want it!
- 15 Halloween crafts - With just a few materials and a little elbow grease you can create something awesome.
- DIY super easy "Boo" sign - Paint, letters, and ribbon; so easy it's scary.
- Budget friendly Halloween decorating ideas - I bet you have a lot of these materials already in your home. Time to the put them to good use.
- "Cousin It" - Because this made me giggle when I saw it, and it's soo easy to do.
Hope these ideas inspire you to get a little spooky this season. Be ready next Tuesday for more Halloween fun!