One of the Twelve Most Beautiful Views in Illinois is in Loves Park
If you love nature and being in the outdoors then you need to visit these twelve most beautiful views in Illinois. In fact one of them is in Loves Park, so you won't have to travel that far to see it.
Only In Your State made a list of the "Twelve Most Beautiful Views in Illinois" and our town of Loves Park made the list with our forested gem, Rock Cut State Park.
If you want to be dazzled with breath taking beauty, then here is the list of twelve places you need to see. Maybe you could even do it this summer.
1. Mississippi Palisades State Park in Savanna, IL
2. Cache River State Natural Area Belknap, IL
3. Garden of the Gods in Shawnee National Forest Herod, IL
4. Inspiration Point Wolf Lake, IL
5. Starved Rock State Park Utica, IL
6. Rock Cut State Park Loves Park, IL
7. Illinois Beach State Park Zion, IL
8. Cahokia Mounds Collinsville, IL
9. Grandview Drive Peoria, IL
10. Mattheisson State Park Utica, IL
11. Giant City State Park Makanda, IL
12. Cave in the Rock Cave in The Rock, IL
Looking through that list I've been to five of those beautiful view. In fact the picture at the top of this page is one I took on my hike through Mattheisson State Park. That is a really pretty place to hike through.
Looks like I need to get going and see the seven places I haven't been to yet. Let's see that's numbers 2,3,4,7,9, 11 and 12.
How many have you been too?