Matt Lauer Shows His 50 Shades Thanks to Ellen DeGeneres [VIDEO]
Unless you have been living under a rock for the last several months, you know that the highly anticipated movie adaptation of '50 Shades of Grey' hits theaters this Friday. A lot of people are getting all hot and bothered about it's release, including Matt Lauer from the 'Today' show.
Here's a few things I know about '50 Shades of Grey':
- Some people are taking it way too seriously. It's just a book. A FICTION book. That is all I am going to say about that.
- A lot of men have read the book to see what all the hoopla is all about, but will never admit it.
- The movie will disappoint many who want to see lots of kinky stuff. There's no way that stuff can be shown in public theaters. Realize that going in.
- This movie would make for the most awkward first date EVER!
- Ellen DeGeneres is my hero, and here is why...
Will you be going to the theaters this weekend to see what all the hype is about?