Flea Market Near Rockford Is One Of The Biggest In Illinois
One of the biggest flea markets in Illinois is near Rockford.
A Huge Flea Market Is Near Rockford
A popular activity for some people in the summertime is going to flea markets. There are plenty around the state of Illinois. Luckily, we have one of the biggest and best in the state just a short drive from Rockford.
According to Kane County Flea Market Facebook Page...
"The Kane County Flea Market is the place to find antiques, collectibles, and fancy junque. The Flea Market is known as the "Best in the Midwest or Anywhere," so come and find unique items! A fun, local, world-renowned antique Flea Market."
Details About The Flea Market
- Located at the Kane County Fairgrounds at 525 S. Randall Road in St. Charles, Illinois.
- Held the first Sunday each month and the Saturday before.
- Saturday 12 pm to 5 pm and Sunday 7 am to 4 pm.
- Rain or shine.
- Inside and outside.
- $6 per person (12 and under are free).
- Free parking.
- Over 600 vendors including refurbished furniture, holiday decorations, vinyl records, handmade trinkets, sports collectibles, antiques, and much more.
- One of the longest-running in the world.
- Space available for dealers.
- Coming up shows...
- July 3rd & 4th
- August (Jul. 31st & Aug. 1st)
- September 4th & 5th
- October 2nd & 3rd
- November 6th & 7th
- December 4th & 5th
Kane County Flea Market History Lesson
The Kane County Flea Market began in 1967 by Helen Robinson with the help of her husband. It started as a simple idea that has been going strong ever since.
There is a book about her story called, "Queen Flea."
For more info about the flea market, HERE.
Here are 50 of your favorite retail chains that no longer exist.
Rockford Man's Amazing Star Wars Collection