Five Underrated Burger Chains That Need To Open In Rockford
It's National Cheeseburger Day so let's celebrate in Rockford with a few places that are so close yet so far away.
Let's be for real, Rockford already has some pretty awesome burger joints, right? 15th & Chris, Buddy's Burgers, and we can't forget about 5 Guys.
What about the best burger chains that are already in Illinois that haven't quite made their way to Rockford yet?
Thankfully, Thrillist has you covered. They created a massive list of the most "Underrated Burger Chains That Need To Be In Every State."
Some of the places I've never heard of, but they can be had at least somewhere in Illinois.
Here are five underrated burgers chains in Illinois that need to make their way to Rockford like, on the double.
1. Umami Burger - 1480 North Milwaukee Avenue, Chicago, IL
2. BurgerFi - 1735 Milwaukee Avenue, Glenview, IL
3. Good Stuff Eatery - 22 South Wabash Avenue, Chicago, IL
4. Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steak Burgers - 7402 West 159th Street, Orland Park, IL
Not on the list but needs to be considered for a restaurant in Rockford is:
5. Shake Shack - 66 East Ohio Street, Chicago IL
Did we miss anything? What burger chain already in Illinois should open in Rockford? Tell us!